- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 3
- 2 cup macaroni
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 1 spring onion along with its greens, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Boil the macaroni in sufficient amount of water. Drain and wash under running water. Drain, add 2 tablespoons refined oil in it and mix slowly.
- Take a large bowl of chilled water and add the oiled macaroni in it. Keep aside.
- Take a frying pan and heat butter in it. Take care that butter does not change its colour.
- Add chopped green chili, chopped onions, chopped spring onion along with its greens, chopped carrot and chopped cabbage in it. Partially cook them.
- Add salt to taste, black pepper powder, red chili powder, coriander powder and soya sauce in it. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the macaroni in it after draining it from chilled water. Mix well.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Take the frying pan off the heat.
- Add vinegar and mix.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce, green chili sauce and your favorite drink.