- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
Heat up your next party with these delicious spicy ham pinwheels.
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 15 thin ham, slices
- Blend cream cheese, onion, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce until they are a spreading consistency; spread each ham slice with cheese mixture.
- Roll up and chill. Just before serving, slice into 1-inch slices. This is also great with roast beef from the deli.