- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Not all appetizers have to be complex and time consuming or require multiple ingredients. Sometimes, the best bites are those that only have a few ingredients! These Greek stuffed olives are simplistic in design but have such incredible flavors, like feta cheese and crushed red pepper. These can be served on their own or with a bowl of tzatziki!
- 8 large green olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 1-1/2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- Rinse olives thoroughly.
- In a shallow bowl, mix feta cheese, one tablespoon of Greek seasoning and one tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Stuff olives with about one teaspoon of feta spice mix or until each olive is filled.
- In another small bowl, mix remaining spices. Roll olives in spices. Stick a toothpick in each to hold together. Chill for about ten to 15 minutes and enjoy!