- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 3
Spicy garlic bread with cheese; filled with delicious mixture of butter, capsicum, onion and tomato.
- 200 g salty butter at room temperature
- 1 loaf
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 chopped capsicum
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp oregano seasoning
- 2 tbsp grated mozarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 aluminium foil
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Make slices of 3-4 cms each out of the loaf.
- Take a bowl and add butter to it.
- Add minced garlic, chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions and oregano seasoning to it.
- Take two slices of loaf and sandwich them with the above mixture.
- Spread some mixture, grated mozarella cheese and some sesame seeds over the loaf.
- Wrap it completely in aluminium foil so that there is no air passage.
- Place wrapped bread in the preheated oven.
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce, green chili sauce, garlic sauce and your favorite drink.