- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 24 eggs
Here's a delicious recipe for spicy deviled eggs your family and friends will love.
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (to garnish)
- Mash together the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; spoon the filling into the egg and dust with the paprika.