- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Simple, cayenne pepper twisted cornbread.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (11 once) package refrigerated soft breadsticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Melt the butter in a pie pan in the oven. Remove.
- Combine the cornmeal and pepper on a sheet of wax paper. Roll the breadsticks in the the butter and then in on the wax paper.
- Twist according to the directions and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes.