- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Cinnamon, walnut and raisin coffee cake ring.
- Walnut halves
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- melted butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons seedless raisins
- Grease a 5 1/2 cup ring mold. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the walnut halves in the bottom of the ring. Dip the biscuits in the melted butter and then into the brown sugar and cinnamon (mixed together).
- Place the biscuits in the mold, slightly overlapping, Stick the raisins in between the biscuits. Bake for 13-15 minutes.