- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
If you are looking to spice up your dinner table, try this recipe for Spicy Chunky Mashed Potatoes. Instead of your everyday potatoes, these use garlic, red pepper flakes and spicy mustard for added kick and distinct flavor.
- 2 1/2 pounds of potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Clean and cut potatoes in to 1 1/2" chunks, leaving skin on.
- Place potatoes in pan of cold water.
- Boil until potatoes are tender but not overdone.
- Drain potatoes and put in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and use a hand mixer to combine.
- Do not overmix, potatoes should remain chunky.
- Serve hot.