- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 3
This is spicy and hot so beware. You can add ground beef to this dish.
- 1 pound pasteurized process cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can diced green pepper
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 hot pepper sliced (go easy on the hot pepper)
- In a crock pot combine all ingredients except green onion strips and hot pepper slices.
- Blend well.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours or until hot.
- Can be garnish with green onion strips and hot pepper slices, if desired.