- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Buffalo wings rank high on almost any guy's list and this decadent dip takes it to another level. Chicken and creamy cheeses blended with zesty jalapenos and cayenne pepper sauce require lots of cold drinks, like light beer, to be on hand.
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 pounds cooked shredded chicken (or 2-9.75 oz cans cooked chicken breast, drained)
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Provolone cheese
- Pita Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together first five ingredients (cream cheese through crumbled blue cheese), until blended well.
- Next, slowly fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into lasagna pan, spread evenly and cook for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir. Serve with pita chips, carrots and celery.