- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 5 Cups
This snack is perfect for football enthusiasts and will be enjoyed by everyone regardless of who they're rooting for.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (or less if you prefer a milder dip)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, chopped into 4 inch dipping pieces
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 bag tortilla chips or crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Mix in cream cheese, onions and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and hot.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese and transfer the dip to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the dip, cover, and cook on a low setting until bubbly, or about 40 minutes. Serve with celery sticks, chips and crackers.