- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This recipe for a spicy Bloody Mary Cocktail uses fresh horseradish and extra virgin olive oil for even more robust flavor.
- 2-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 dashes of hot sauce, to taste
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 pinches of celery salt
- A drizzle of good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 celery sticks, 2 pickled radishes, 2 pickles onions to garnish
- Place the tomato juice, vodka, hot sauce, Worcestershire, fresh horseradish, and lemon juice in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Fill two tall glasses with ice and then pour in the Bloody Mary mixture.
- Garnish each drink with the celery sticks, radishes and onions, and then top with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of celery salt. Serve immediately.