- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 servings
Easy doubled if needed. Keep warm in a crockpot (on low) during the party for easy serving.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown the beef, onion and garlic together. Get rid of excess fat.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, Ketchup, sugar and oregano. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Skim off the excess fat again. Add in the cheese, heating until the cream cheese has melted, mix well.