- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A cheesy beef chip and cracker slow cooked dip.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cubed Mexican Velveeta cheese
- 1/2-1 cup of water
- Chips or crackers
- Combine all the ingredients in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 1-1/2 to 2 hours on low, stirring a couple of times. Season with salt.