- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves six.
The spicy beef and bean enchiladas are delicious. Serve with a salad or Mexican rice for a perfect dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until thoroughly cook. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add half jar of salsa to beef. Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in rice. Cook and stir until liquid is evaporated, approximately 10 minutes.
- Stir in beans and heat five minutes additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of cheese.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for a few seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with mixture; roll.
- Place rolled tortillas in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining salsa.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream.