- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups of salsa
This spicy salsa combines sweet bananas with piquant tomatillo salsa to create a wonderful blend of flavors.
- 1 cup ripe bananas, diced (about 2 bananas)
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa verde
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl using a fork, or pulse in a food processor making sure to leave salsa chunky.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.