- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies make a delicious snack. An ideal way for using up any leftover zucchini.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Cream butter, egg and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend flour combination and milk into egg mixture.
- Fold in zucchini, chopped nuts, raisins and grated orange peel.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.