- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This drink may visually resemble a Bloody Mary but it is anything but. Serve either hot or cold depending on your own personal preference.
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon juice, into a large saucepan over medium-high heat, and whisk to combine.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture form the heat and add the lemon juice. Stir to combine and then pour into glasses and serve.