- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Making your own spiced pita chips is extremely simple and the result is highly worthy of the 5 minute prep time and 20 minute cook time involved in making this crispy snack.
- 1 package 6-inch pocket pitas, split horizontally
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon za'atar (Middle Eastern Spice blend)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly brush the pitas on both sides with the olive oil and then sprinkle with the za'atar, sweet paprika and a few pinches of sea salt.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the pitas into 6 wedges and then place on a baking sheet. Cook the pitas in the oven for about 20 minutes. Cool before serving.