- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Spiced Pecans are the perfect snack to have around for the holidays.
- 16 ounces whole shelled pecans
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg white with 1 tablespoon cold water until frothy.
- Add pecans and coat.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add pecans and coat well.
- Spread pecans on a cookie sheet sprayed lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Cool completely