- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh pear juice is given a spicy and rich edge when blended with silver rum and spiced simple syrup.
- 1-1/2 ounces silver rum
- 1 tablespoon spiced simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh pear juice
- Pear slice to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the pear slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the pear slice and then serve immediately.