- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
This simple brew of tea spiced with cinnamon and apple, can be served hot or cold.
- 6 cups water
- 5 cinnamon-apple spice herbal tea bags
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place the water in a large saucepan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove the pan from the stove and drop in the tea bags. Let the mixture steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, discard and then add the orange juice concentrate and the honey. Stir and serve hot or refrigerate and serve cold over crushed ice.