- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: about 4 cups
Crave those cinnamon coated nuts while out at fairs?? Make your own!
- 4 cups pecans or walnuts, or combination
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg white and water until almost stiff. Pour over nuts and stir until well coated. Add the cinnamon mixture and again, stir until coated.
- Pour in a pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Allow to cool before separating, store in an airtight container.