- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 serving
A sweet and savory blended Indian drink, that's healthy to boot!
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup diced papaya (fresh or drained canned)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to the blender. Pulse intermittently until it begins to swirl even. Blend on high until smooth, about 20 seconds.