- Prep: 4 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Spiced Fruit Dessert is flavored with cinnamon.
- 1, 16 ounce can fruit cocktail in juice
- 2, 3 ounce packages strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2, 3 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drain fruit cocktail, reserving juice. Add water to juice to make 1 cup. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add measured liquid. Measure 2 1/4 cups and chill until thickened.
- Blend remaining gelatin slowly into cream cheese and cinnamon, beating until smooth; set aside.
- Add fruit cocktail to thickened gelatin and pour into a 6 cup mold. Chill until set but not firm, about 15 minutes. Top with cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.