- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To ‘brulée’ the rim of a glass means to coat the rim in a sugar-based mixture and then set it aflame so the sugar caramelizes and creates a delicious crust.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 tablespoon orange curacao
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Sugar and cinnamon mixture to rim glass
- Place some of the sugar mixture onto a plate. Run some orange curacao around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere. Carefully torch the rim and then set aside to cool.
- Put the tequila, orange curacao, lemon juice, simple syrup and cinnamon into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.