- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Chickpeas are coated in a wonderful piquant sauce, drizzled with raw honey and then garnished with a scattering of fresh mint. You can purchase chermoula paste at a specialty food store or online.
- 2 14-16 ounce cans of chickpeas, drained
- 4 tablespoons chermoula paste
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Mint, to garnish
- Place the chickpeas, chermoula paste, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil and yogurt into a bowl and mix well until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to develop. Serve the dish drizzled with honey and topped with the fresh mint.