- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies will soon become a popular favorite among your friends and family.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1-1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Cream egg, brown sugar and applesauce; add bananas, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla, flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in chocolate chips; let sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.