- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12 People
These spiced muffins make a nice breakfast treat, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt; set aside.
- Mix together milk and applesauce.
- Blend flour combination into applesauce mixture.
- Fold in chopped apple pieces.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.