- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 24 People
This sweet cake makes a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Can be topped with your favorite cream cheese spread.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chopped apples and nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.