- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12 People
These spiced muffins make an excellent breakfast treat! Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
- Cream vegetable oil, sugar, egg, vanilla and milk.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.