- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy shrimp and rice skillet dinner.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cream of shrimp soup, frozen
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup packaged precooked rice
- 1 (7 ounce) can frozen cleaned shrimp
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the frozen soup to a sauce pan and pour the boiling water over. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Mix in the rice, shrimp, celery, green pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and return to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until the rice and shrimp are done, stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, mix in the olives and top with the cheese.