- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Speedy Little Devils are easy to make and full of chocolate and peanut goodness.
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1, 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- Mix devil's food cake with butter. Pat 1/3 of mixture on the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Spread on cake layer.
- Crumble remaining cake mixture on top of peanut butter layer. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cool completely before slicing into bars.