- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy whipped topping mashed potato side dish.
- 4 servings instant mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onoin powder
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chill a mixing bowl. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make the potatoes according to the package. Spoon into an ungreased baking dish.
- Beat the whipping cream, sugar and onion powder in the chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Spread over the potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.