- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Specially Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the tastiest dishes that I have ever had. Cheese adds a great flavor to it.
- 12 mushrooms (soft part of stems broken and finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease the baking sheet.
- Take a deep saucepan and heat oil in it over medium heat.
- Add chopped mushroom stems to it.
- Fry until they are completely water free.
- Add minced garlic to it and fry for 1/2 a minute. Stir continuously. Keep aside. Let it cool down.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper to this mixture. Stir well to make it thick.
- Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture and bake them over the preheated oven until liquid starts forming under mushrooms.
- Serve hot.