- Prep: 50 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Special Spinach Salad is tossed with a savory red wine vinegar dressing.
- 1 package fresh spinach, washed
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- dash onion salt
- freshly ground pepper
- dash dry mustard
- dash garlic powder
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- Place cucumber in colander and sprinkle with onion salt; let drain 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water and remove excess water.
- Mix vinegar, oil, onion salt, pepper, garlic powder, dry mustard in salad bowl. Add spinach and cucumber, toss gently. Sprinkle egg on top.