- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Special Oreo Dessert is oozing with chocolate.
- 46 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 small can chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl, mixing well. Press into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Slice ice cream and press over cookie mixture. Spread with Cool Whip. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with pecans. Chill until firm.