- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6
Water chestnuts, mushrooms, Cheddar cheese and stuffing come together like a party in Special Occasion Tuna Casserole.
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1, 13 ounce can tuna
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounce can water chestnuts
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup each onion, green pepper
- 1 teaspoon each salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine 1 1/2 cups stuffing mix and remaining ingredients except cheese in 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup stuffing mix on top. Bake for 10 minutes longer.