- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy green beans with cheese whiz casserole.
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 tablespoon Cheez WhizⓇ
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the green beans, soy sauce, soup, 1/2 of the can of onions and the Cheez WhizⓇ. Pour into a serving dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining onions and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until golden.