- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
A generous slice of Special Garlic Bread served with a bowl of spaghetti can only be Fantastico!
- 1 loaf Italian/French bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups mayonaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine or garlic powder can be substituted
- chopped parsley for garnishing
- Soften butter and mix well with mayonaise and garlic. An hour before serving, cut bread in half lengthwise to dry out a little.
- Spread mixture on 2 halves and bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle halves with parsley; cut bread on the bias and serve immediately.