- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Tapioca, pudding, fruit salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) box non-instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box non-instant tapioca pudding
- 1 heaping tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits
- 3 large bananas sliced
- Drain one can of the mandarin oranges and pineapple, reserving juices. Add enough water to make 3 cups of worth of liquid.
- Combine the retained liquid with the orange juice and puddings. Cook until thickened.
- Combine the pudding mixture and drained fruits.