- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
This is a delicious corn soup mixed with vegetables. While going out for dinner, we used to taste different kinds of soups every time. Once we tasted the "Corn Soup" made in Chinese style, we asked them for the recipe. As you can guess, nobody tells the secret behind their business. So, very next day we went there again and ordered same soup. Then we prepared it at home and it tasted same as served in the restaurant. Hope you all will like it too.
- 450 g cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup finely chopped mixed vegetables i.e. cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions and french beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- 20 Chilies in vinegar and chili sauce (or grated cheese)
- 1-inch ginger piece
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chilies
- Take 1 inch ginger piece, 4 cloves garlic and 4 green chilies and ground them into a paste.
- Take 6 cups of water and add corn flour to it. Mix well.
- Add corn, Ajinomoto powder and paste to the above mixture.
- Pressure-cook it until done.
- Boil for a few minutes by adding the vegetables, butter and cheese.
- Serve hot with chilies in vinegar and chili sauce or with grated cheese.