- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Special chickpeas salad with crackers and almonds.
- 14 ounce chickpeas, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 2 clove garlic
- 12 almonds
- 2 crackers
- 12 hazelnuts
- 2 round red peppers, dried
- 1 parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon epper
- 3 1/2 ounces olive oil
- Boil water and add chickpeas in it. Simmer heat and add onion, bay leaf and pepper grains.
- Let it cook for two hours and add salt. Cook until soft.
- Roast the peppers for about 40 minutes in oven. Take it out.
- Cover it to make its skin loose. Peel and cut into pieces. Keep aside.
- Fry garlic, red peepers, almonds and hazelnuts.
- Add parsley, crackers and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it. Grind well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add chickpeas, pepper strips and serve.