- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Easy slow-cooked creamy chicke breast dinner.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- Scant 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine the flour and dry mustard in a shallow bowl. Coat the chicken in the mixture and brown in the oil.
- Place the chicken in a greased slow cooker. Pour the soup and water over. cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.