- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Chana Chaat is a special spicy street food of India.
- 3 potatoes, boiled, peeled, diced
- 1 can chick peas, drained
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 green chilies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 salt to taste
- Take a bowl, add all the ingredients in it except coriander leaves and toss well.
- Serve in small bowls after garnishing with coriander leaves.