- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Special Broccoli Quiche's unique crust is made from Pilsbury crescent rolls.
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1, 8 ounce package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounce can Pilsbury crescent rolls
- Cook broccoli and onion in butter, until tender. Stir in herbs and seasonings.
- In bowl, blend eggs and cheese. Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Separate dough into triangles. Place in ungreased 11 inch quiche pan or pie pan. Press dough into sides and bottom to form a crust.
- Pour vegetable mixture into crust. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cover with foil for last 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.