- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Enjoy this refreshing cocktail served with Spanish Tapas during berry season for a more intense and fresh flavor.
- 2 Orange slices
- 2 ounces agave nectar
- 6 ounces Champagne or sparkling wine
- Fresh seasonal small fruit such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or grapes
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Crushed ice
- Place an orange slice onto the bottom of two rocks glasses, and then add the agave nectar.
- Fill the glasses 2/3-full with crushed ice and then top with the champagne; slowly stir to combine.
- Top the cocktails with the fresh fruit and then garnish with some fresh mint.