- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 15 Servings
This vibrant colored and bold-flavored punch is made with St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, club soda, sparkling Shiraz, sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)
- 2 bottles sparkling Shiraz
- 3 liters club soda
- 1-1/2 cups St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- Mint sprigs to garnish
- Place the fresh lemon juice and the sugar into a punch bowl and stir well until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour in the Shiraz, club soda, and liqueur, stir gently to combine and then serve in tall glasses over ice. Serve garnished with mint sprigs if desired.