- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This light and slightly bitter apéritif is an ideal beverage to serve prior to a traditional Italian meal. You can substitute the Prosecco with chilled sparkling wine if you prefer.
- 1-1/2 ounces Aperol
- 3 ounces Prosecco, chilled
- Sparkling mineral water or club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon twist to garnish
- Place a champagne flute into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the Aperol into the prepared glass and then add the chilled Prosecco.
- Top with a splash of mineral water and then garnish with the lemon twist. Serve immediately.