- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gorgeous pomegranate punch is a sparkling sweet and tart blend of flavors and rich color. Use a late harvest white wine for this blend, such as late-harvest Riesling, which has a slightly sweeter taste.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 750-milliliter bottles sparkling wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup late-harvest white wine
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, 1/2 inch
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place the pomegranate juice and sugar into a punch bowl and stir well until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour in the sparkling wine and then the white wine, and gently stir to combine. Add the orange slices, diced pineapple and pomegranate seeds. Serve in glasses filled with ice.